April 14 - COURSE WILL REOPEN AT 7 A.M.
Please read the following guidelines and keep in mind that your actions at the golf course will dictate whether or not we remain open. Therefore, upon your arrival, please make smart decision and remember to keep the safety, health and well being of yourself, other customers and our staff at the forefront.
· Only one person in the golf shop at a time
· Only one person in the snack bar at a time
· All members and guests are responsible for maintaining the social distancing guideline on while on golf course property. All members and guests MUST be a minimum of 6 feet apart while on property
· Members and guests must use wipes or wash hands when entering the facility
· Our staff will ask anyone who is not following social distancing break up their group or leave the property
· No more than 4 players per tee time and family members may ride together, otherwise each guest will take their own cart
· All members and guests are responsible for removing their own trash
· All members or guests, when using the range, must stay between the dividers while warming up or practicing
· No member or guest is allowed in the cart barn or maintenance area
· Flagsticks must remain in the hole while playing
· Do not use other player’s clubs or pick up their clubs while playing
All members and guests must check in, including for use of the range
Eagle Pointe Golf Course
Mont Belvieu, Texas
Eagle Pointe Golf Course's 18 hole championship golf course, designed by Rick Forester, first opened for play in 1999. It has become one of the best known and most respected golf courses in the southeast Texas area. The unique terraine makes the course enjoyable and challenging for players of all skill levels. The tree lined fairways, unique water hazards and very fast greens have gained Eagle Pointe Golf Course high marks among area golfers.
Since 2014, Eagle Pointe has been a proud host of the Texas Senior Open and the Southern Texas Professional Golfers Association Foundation fundraiser benefitting local PGA Tour player Shawn Stefani Scholorship Fund. Eagle Pointe Golf Course and Recreation is located less than 35 minutes from downtown Houston off I-10 in Mont Belvieu.